Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm back


Ok so many of you have complained that I have been inconsistent with updating my blog so not to sound cliche but "I'm back". Although you won't believe me but the biggest reason I haven't been able to update my blog is mainly because I can't download pics to my computer anymore. I have to have Greg download the pics and send them to me through Snapfish which is a pain. I know it sounds like an excuse but its really inconvenient.




So a lot has happened since my last blog entry on Sept 11 and I'll do my best to update what I can rememeber. Let's see we went to India, Roney got married, we saw Terry T and somewhere in there I turned another year older too.

Here are some pics from our trip to Phoenix/Scottsdale. Greg and I were in dire need of a vacation and some relaxation. It was great to see Teresa & Peter and her belly. I suggested a name Lisa, Gut and I had thought of to her but as you can imagine she wasn't game. It was Wolfgang aka. Wolfy Reinhofer. She indicated they want a more traditional name nothing that sounds crazy. I have also included some pics of our awesome resort The Boulders in Carefree, AZ.













Greg golfing at 7am.

At the Boulders resort in our "casita"


Terry & I at Sol y Samba


Coxs & Reinhofers


At Terry's house in Phoenix in their backyard.













Greg lounging in the pool.



This is the "casita' we stayed in. It's 500 square foot 1-bedroom lodge.


More to come...



































No comments: